Saturday, May 5, 2007

Flea market

Got a new computer ordered for me at work two days ago. Hopefully I'll get it on Monday. I estimate a 30%-50% creativity and productivity boost from not having to fight a 6-year-old overburdened zombie computer any more. :-)

Risbro Church flea market
Helped my parents at the Risbro Church flea market today. They hold one twice a year and since I happened to be in town I had offered to help where needed. I was put in charge of the "10-crowns table", mostly populated with cups, candle holders, weird wodden boxes and flower pots. Doesn't sound very exciting, but we actually sold for a couple of hundreds' worth at that table.

I found some things for myself at the market as well, but mainly I was inspired to donate most of the stuff in Linköping that's been under my bed ever since I moved in, or has even stayed in the boxes since I moved the time before that. Maybe bring it to Fagersta, or just donate it to Myrorna in Linköping. Ah, and the ever-planned project of getting rid of old clothes, of course.

No comments: